Salecto is looking for a Magento developer to help us take our business to the next level.
At Salecto, we believe in creating a culture that fosters creativity and innovation. We are passionate about delivering Denmark’s best Magento-based e-commerce platform. The ambition is for us to be the absolute leading Magento platform with a scalable solution, where operation and stability are key words that can be scaled internationally.
We believe great work comes from great work culture and a strong set of values. We are proud to help people discover and do what they love. We are looking for creative minds to help us in continuous growth. Create the career you love. If you are curious, ambitious and ready to grow your career with us, we would love to meet you!
Let’s grow together and get:
- Paid Internship / Salary equity as per market
- Work Life Balance
- Refuel (Snacks)
- Social Events
- In house Games
Job Profile / KRA:
- Meeting with the design team to discuss and plan the future development.
- Participate in the entire application lifecycle, focusing on coding and debugging
- Write clean code to develop functional web applications
- Troubleshoot and debug applications
- Manage cutting-edge technologies to improve legacy applications
- Collaborate with Front-end developers to integrate user-facing elements with server side logic
- Gather and address technical and design requirements
- Provide training and support to internal teams
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Liaise with developers, designers and system administrators to identify new features
- Building and configuring Magento 1x and 2x eCommerce websites.
- Setting performance tasks and goals.
- Analyze, design, code, debug, test, document & deploy applications.
- Participate in project & deployment planning.
Can you answer yes to the following?
- Are you a Magento developer who is passionate about e-commerce and wants to become an expert in the field?
- Do you have sound knowledge of modules / extensions development?
- Do you have sound knowledge of theme integration / customization?
- Have you done API creation / integration earlier?
- Do you have good English skills, both orally and in writing?
- Are you curious and can read up on new technologies?
- Do you love challenges? Are you willing to be thrown into new things?
- Do you work qualitatively and structured?
- Do you thrive in an environment with speed, where you get lots of influence and want to help set fire to the rocket?
- Are you ambitious and can contribute with a good and infectious mood in the team?
- Will you contribute and participate socially?
If you can answer YES to these questions, the Salecto might be the place for you.
We’re looking for someone who is curious, ambitious and ready to grow their career with us. We appreciate people who are passionate about learning, and are willing to take on new challenges in order to continually improve themselves.
If this sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you!