Full-stack Laravel Developer
Experience required: 3-6 years
Join us at Salecto – Making Magento More Accessible!
Salecto is on a quest to find a proficient Laravel Developer with 3-6 years of experience and a deep understanding of the latest Laravel version and other front-end technologies. At Salecto, you’ll play a pivotal role in developing, maintaining, and testing top-notch web-based applications that align with our organizational goals.
Who are we?
We are passionate about delivering the best Magento-based e-commerce platform on the market for Danish Webshops. Our ambition is to be the absolute leading Magento platform with a scalable solution, where operation and stability are key words that can be scaled internationally.
Our offices are in Aarhus, Denmark and Ahmedabad, India, and you will be located in Ahmedabad, India. We are on a mission to create great work fostered by a stellar work culture and strong values.
Your role and responsibilities:
- Develop and maintain web applications using PHP, Laravel, jQuery, and SCSS
- Write clean, secure, test-driven, easily maintainable and modular codes
- Database design and maintenance
- Abilities to solve problems and a critical perspective
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written
- Troubleshoot and debug applications
Skills required to have:
- Experience with REST API design and development is necesssary
- Experience with Laravel and PHP development should include understanding of a variety of authentication protocol
- Knowledge of Laravel’s Passport or Sanctum
- Experience with Git version control
- Strong understanding of OOPs, security, refactoring, and design patterns in PHP
- Excellent knowledge of the Laravel framework and experience building migrations, models, facades, jobs, queues, and libraries using abstract classes, interfaces, traits, etc.
- Good knowledge of RDBMS (MySQL), database design, and query optimisation techinques
Key software knowledge:
- Database design
- Version control tools
- REST API
Who are you?
- Good English skills, both verbally and in writing
- You thrive working in a dynamic environment, where you get a lot of influence and responsibility
- Ambitious, with a positive and infectious energy
- Willingness to contribute and participate in our social activities
What’s in it for you?
- Diwali Bonus: Celebrate in style with our special Diwali bonus!
- Paid Maternity Leave: We’re here to support you during life’s important moments.
- 5-Day Work Week: Embrace work-life balance with our structured work schedule.
- Monthly Outdoor Games: Connect and unwind with the team through fun and games.
- Monthly Celebrations: There’s never a dull moment! Join in on the festivities.
- Vibrant Work Culture: Be a part of a culture that inspires, motivates, and values every team member.
- Dynamic Work Environment: Thrive in an environment that encourages innovation and creativity.
If you’re ready to take your career to the next level at a company that values your skills, passion, and drive, Salecto is the place for you. We can’t wait to hear from you!
You send your application via the formula below.