Full-stack Laravel Developer
Experience required: 3-6 years
Salecto is looking for a skilled Laravel developer with hands-on experience of the latest version of Laravel and front-end technologies. The ideal applicant should be well-versed in web application development, PHP, and the Laravel framework. You will be responsible for creating, maintaining, and testing excellent web-based applications that meet the requirements of our organisation.
Who is Salecto?
We are passionate about delivering Denmark’s best Magento-based e-commerce platform. The ambition is for us to be the absolute leading Magento platform with a scalable solution, where operation and stability are key words that can be scaled internationally.
Our offices in Aarhus, Denmark and Ahemedabad, India work closely together to make this happen.
We believe that great work comes from a great work culture and a strong set of values. We are proud to help people discover and do what they love. We are looking for creative minds to help us in our continuous growth. Create the career you love. If you are curious, ambitious and ready to grow your career with us, we would love to meet you!
Your main tasks
- Develop and maintain web applications using PHP, Laravel, jQuery, and SCSS
- Write clean, secure, test-driven, easily maintainable and modular codes
- Database design and maintenance
- Abilities to solve problems and a critical perspective
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written
- Troubleshoot and debug applications
Skills required to have
- Experience with REST API design and development is necesssary
- Experience with Laravel and PHP development should include understanding of a variety of authentication protocol
- Knowledge of Laravel’s Passport or Sanctum
- Experience with Git version control
- Strong understanding of OOPs, security, refactoring, and design patterns in PHP
- Excellent knowledge of the Laravel framework and experience building migrations, models, facades, jobs, queues, and libraries using abstract classes, interfaces, traits, etc.
- Good knowledge of RDBMS (MySQL), database design, and query optimisation techinques
Key software knowledge
- Database design
- Version control tools
- REST API
- Good English skills, both verbally and in writing
- You thrive working in a dynamic environment, where you get a lot of influence and responsibility
- Ambitious and can contribute with a good and infectious mood to the team
- Willingness to contribute and participate in our social activities
We’re looking for someone who is curious, ambitious and ready to grow their career with us. We appreciate people who are passionate about learning, and are willing to take on new challenges in order to continually improve themselves.
If you have the required skills and would like to like to make a difference in our company, we would love to hear from you!